No products in the cart.
Biochemistry, 6e, 6th Edition
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- This is an amalgamation of Medical and basic sciences, and is comprehensively written, revised, and updated to meet the curriculum requirements of Medical, Pharmacy, Dental, Veterinary, Biotechnology, Agriculture, Life sciences, and others studying Biochemistry as one of the subjects.
- Is written in a lucid style with the subject being presented as an engaging story, growing from elementary information to the most recent advances, and with theoretical discussions being supplemented with illustrations, tables, Medical concepts, clinical correlates, and case studies for easy understanding of Biochemistry.
- Has each chapter beginning with a four-line verse followed by the text with clinical correlates, a summary, and self-assessment exercises. the lively illustrations and text with appropriate headings and sub-headings in bold type faces facilitate reading path clarity and quick recall. All this will help the students to master the subject and boldly face the examinations.
- Describes a variety of case studies with Medical correlations. the case studies are listed at the end of relevant chapters for immediate reference, quick review, and better understanding of Biochemistry.
- Contains the basics (Bioorganic and Biophysical Chemistry, Tools of Biochemistry, Immunology, and Genetics) for beginners to learn easily Biochemistry, origins of biochemical words, confusables in Biochemistry, principles of Practical Biochemistry, and clinical Biochemistry Laboratory.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 3 cm|
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.