Competency Based Logbook In Anatomy For First Professional MBBS
This logbook aims to provide a ready format to record the activities, competencies and skills as well as the Early Clinical Exposure (ECE) sessions from Anatomy. Combined with reflection writing, the records can be used for formative and continuous assessment of the learners as they progress through First Professional MBBS. This logbook will serve as a stimulus to encourage selfdirected learning among undergraduate students.
Salient Features :
- Simple tabular format of the templates for recording the activities conducted and competencies and skills acquired.
- An assessment scale with only two ratings: Scope for further improvement and Satisfactory, thereby emphasising on positive motivation for all students.
- Flexibility to record the competencies decided by individual departments.
- Ample space in each row to record and assess all activities under a given competency.
- Reflective portfolio for recording Early Clinical Exposure (ECE) sessions with encouragement of reflection writing and recording the details of assignments and assessments.
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 1 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.