Competency Based Pharmacology Manual For MBBS Students
Author : Arvind Yadav
ISBN : 9789390709960
Publisher : CBS Publication
Edition : 1/e
Year : 2021
Pages : 200
Binding Type : Paperback
This is a workbook cum practical manual planned for the students of second year MBBS as per the new Competency Based Medical Education (CBME) guidelines adopted by NMC. All the topics which are in skill or communication domain and defined in the competency based curriculum (clinical pharmacy, experimental pharmacology and clinical pharmacology) have been included. These include demonstration of various dosage forms including special drug delivery systems, dose calculations in special situations, routes of drug administration through mannequins, computer assisting learning (CAL) for animal experiments, and various topics related to clinical pharmacology like drug promotion literature, p drug and essential medicine concept, ADR reporting and prescription writing, and auditing including communication to patients about prescription.
Salient Features :
- Follows the new Competency Based Undergraduate Curriculum for the Indian Medical Graduate.
- Specific learning objectives; suggested teaching–learning methods and assessment for each exercise.
- Includes many illustrations related to topics discussed.
- Let’s do this” section for students as assignment.
- Exercises have been given as examples for certifiable competencies.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 2 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.