Netter’s Orthopaedic Clinical Examination, 4th Edition
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Author : Joshua Cleland, Shane Koppenhaver, Jonathan Su
ISBN : 9780323695336
Publisher : Elsevier
Edition : 4th
Publish Year : 2021
Pages : 674
Cover Type : Paper Back
Key Features :
- Provides up-to-date, actionable summaries of available evidence so you can quickly evaluate the effectiveness of clinical tests, review recent studies, and determine which test will best predict a specific diagnosis.
- Includes more than 25 videos showing movement for select tests, helping you get the most clinically significant information from the orthopaedic examination.
- Presents classic Netter artwork and anatomy/biomechanics tables that enhance your understanding of the orthopedic anatomy and pathology of each joint.
- Uses a practical, tabular format that provides quick access to test reliability and diagnostic utility, study quality, anatomy and biomechanics, and summary recommendations for applying evidence in practice.
- Features an assessment of study quality (QUADAS) appendix and color-coded icons identifying study quality that draw your attention to top-quality studies and help you understand why some studies were included and others omitted.
- Adds a scale to reliability tables, making it easy to focus on approaches and tests with the highest reliability, and includes QAREL (Quality Appraisal for Reliability Studies) checklists for each reliability study.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 3 cm|
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.