Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders
Author : Kalyan B Bhattacharyya
ISBN : 9789354650352
Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd
Edition : 2/e
Year : 2022
Pages : 518
Binding Type : Hard Back
With CD/DVD : No
The second edition has been published under the able leadership of Dr Kalyan B Bhattacharyya assisted by his editorial team of movement disorder experts—Drs. Pettarusp Murzban Wadia, Charulata Savant Sankhla, and Jimmy A Lalkaka (all members of the PDMDS governing council). This book covers nearly all aspects of the diagnosis and management of PD and other movement disorders and will serve as a reference book for physicians, neurologists, and all those involved in the care of PD patients and other movement disorders.
Key Features :
- The book covers the entire gamut of movement disorders.
- There are a total number of 55 chapters.
- Chapters are written by international experts in the field including Prof Anthony Lang, Prof Kallol Ray Chaudhuri, Dr Phillip Thompson, Dr Mark Hallet, and Dr Mandar Jog.
- There is a separate chapter on ‘biomarkers’.
- Chapters on future advances in therapy of Parkinson’s disease and other disorders.
- A dedicated chapter to the six grand masters of movement disorders.
- An approach to many difficult clinical syndromes.
- An approach to radiological and nuclear imaging in movement disorders.
- A separate section on nonmotor symptoms in Parkinson’s disease.
- Dedicated chapters on botulinum toxin injections and deep brain stimulation.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 3 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.