Perioperative Critical Care+Objective Anesthesia Review: A Comprehensive Textbook for the Examinees
Author : Neeta J Vyas, Megha S Sheth, Srishti S Sharma, Priyasingh B Rangey
ISBN : 9789390020485combo
Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd
Edition : 5/e
Publish Year : 2021
Pages : 956
Size : 8.5″x11″
Cover Type : Paper Back
With CD/DVD : No
Weight (Grams) : 1700gm+1560gm
Perioperative critical care: Perioperative care is the care that is given before and after surgery. This textbook is a complete guide to the anesthetic and critical care management of patients undergoing complex surgeries in all organ systems of the body. + Objective Anesthesia Review: A Comprehensive Textbook for the Examinees: This edition marks the transition to full color along with a new chapter on perioperative fluid therapy, an important topic, not only for examination but for day-today practice as well. The new edition has a remarkable focus on new range of equipment. The appeal of this book is that it not only prepares students for examination but equips them to practice safe anesthesia. This book exemplifies a good teacher, who is ruthless in pointing mistakes and following non-negotiable anesthesia processes; yet does not insist on one method, when there are many with identical outcomes.
Perioperative critical care:
- A comprehensive textbook on Perioperative Critical care
- Provides comprehensive evidence -based anaesthetic management of patients undergoing complex surgeries of all organ systems
- Topics cover all age groups: neonates, pediatric as well as adults undergoing all surgeries: trauma to cancer to cardiac and vascular as well as transplant surgeries
- Topics also cover general critical care for the anaesthesiologists looking after the Critical care of patients who had undergone supramajor surgeries
- Evidence is presented where available and guidelines where necessary and available
- Covers administrative aspects for the seniors setting up new postanesthesia care units(PACUs) and postsurgical intensive care units(ICUs + Objective Anesthesia Review: A Comprehensive Textbook for the Examinees: A comprehensive review book on anesthesia. Provides a fully revised and updated text as per the latest evidence of the management of various cases as well as the new guidelines. Presents the text in an easy-to-follow question-answer format. Thoroughly discusses the equipment and table viva topics, such as arterial blood gases (ABGs), electrocardiograms (ECGs), pulmonary function tests (PFTs), cardiopulmonary exercise testing (CPET), etc. normally encountered in the examination. Includes all the complicated cases and the entire range of anesthesia equipment. Contains new chapters on Management of Acute Postoperative Pain, Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing and Videolaryngoscopes.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 10 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.