No products in the cart.
Postgraduate Medicine (3 Volumes)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
A modern-day textbook need to incorporate the latest evidence in a comprehensive and simplified manner. The data from these trials needs to be interpreted by experts in the field so that meaningful clinical lessons can be derived.
- The emphasis in this book is on providing evidence-based basic understanding of the subject.
- The pathophysiology of diseases has been simplified.
- Modes of presentation and approach to investigations are given in a clinically applicable manner.
- Therapeutic plan, as given in guidelines, is summarized and presented in a way it has to be used in practice.
- Each chapter has been written by an expert in the field.
- Language is simple to comprehend.
- Enriched with graphs and tables for easy understanding.
- Effects of COVID-19 on various systems have been included.
- Provides an Indian perspective of the diseases in each chapter.
- Includes MCQs in the chapters for revision.
- Selected readings can be used for more information on the topic.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 15 cm|
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.