Research Methodology for Health Professionals: Including Proposal, Thesis & Article Writing, Research Funding and Plagiarism
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Author : RC Goyal
ISBN : 9789354654206
Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd
Edition : 2/e
Year : 2023
Pages : 448
Binding Type : Paper Back
The second edition of the handbook maintains the principles and layout of the first edition. The making of the second edition of this book was as meticulous as the first. It included detailed reviews of each chapter followed by correcting and updating content where feedback indicated.
Key Features :
- This book comprises a variety of topics, such as identification and prioritization of Research Problems, Literature Search, Formulation of Research Questions, Objectives and Hypotheses, Study Design Options, Research on Diagnostic Tests, Determination of Sample Size, Data Collection Methods and Techniques, Analysis of Quantitative and Qualitative Data, Designing Research Questionnaire, Ethical Issues, etc., with special inclusion of Writing a Research Proposal, Steps in Thesis Writing and Writing an Article for Publication which will help readers in designing and conducting research studies.
- Added four new chapters on Systematic Reviews and Meta-analysis, Quality Hospital Performance Indicators, Research Funding, and Plagiarism and revised four chapters, namely Formulation of Objectives, Research Questions and Hypothesis, Experimental Study Design under study designs, Ethical Issues on Health Research, and Designing the Research Instruments. Two chapters were revised and renamed, namely Writing and Publishing a Scientific Article and Critical Review and Evaluation of Scientific Research Publications.
- Simple and understandable English language without jargons.
- Comprehensive, clear, and concise overview of the important topics in which they must become proficient to practice skillfully, efficiently, and ethically in their chosen fields.
- Inclusion of visual clues highlighting key points.
- Helpful in writing thesis and publishing research work of international standards.
- Ideal for readers for acquiring basic and intermediate-level knowledge of research.
- Helps in quick recall of various aspects of the research methodology.
- Serves as an adjunct to more advanced learning in research methodology.
|Dimensions||25 × 17 × 3 cm|
There are no reviews yet.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.