1001 MCQs to Master Addiction Medicine
Addictions are an escalating public health concern in India. Mental health professionals and other healthcare workers must keep themselves updated about the developments in the field. The nosology has recently changed, the related laws have been amended, more and more substances and behaviors are being reported to be addictive, a steady stream of new insights are emerging about genetics and neurobiology, and new, effective pharmacological and psychosocial interventions are available or in development. This book of MCQs, authored by some of the leading addiction experts in the country, is a valuable resource for interns and psychiatry postgraduate students preparing for various examinations. The book would benefit clinicians, too, especially as many questions are based on real-life case scenarios.
Key Features :
- MCQ books covering diverse areas of addictions.
- MCQs incorporating clinical vignettes.
- Provide important management tips in clinical situations.
- A wide range of topics covered in MCQs.
- Latest information in an MCQ format.
- Useful for those preparing for DM entrance.
- Would also benefit those preparing for NEET PG exam and practicing psychiatrists.
|25 × 17 × 1 cm
There are no inquiries yet.