No products in the cart.
E-commerce has many advantages. It brings the markets across the whole world right into your hands. Your desire is only limited by your imagination. With doorstep delivery, all you have to do is initiate your order with a few clicks.
While those advantages are still valid, one often encounters various blocks. One of them is package returns. Returns ensure offers for returning, replacement, exchange and/or refund is available for the customers, facilitated through sellers.
The package return policy of medtree is fairly transparent and simple. Books can be returned, provided they fulfill specific criteria:
- The window for exchange is 3 days.
- Books may be returned only in the following cases:
- If the book has been shipped in a battered/damaged condition
- If it has missing/defective pages or any other manufacturing defect is there in the product.
- If the incorrect book has been shipped.
- A higher quantity was ordered by mistake.
- If your order has not been yet shipped, it can be cancelled following which your refund will be initiated immediately and your money will be deposited in 7 to 10 days. Keep in mind books once delivered cannot be cancelled but can be considered for returns.
How to return
After ensuring that the books fulfill the criteria mentioned above and are an ideal product for return, you can email us at [email protected], or call us on +91-9265856257 between 10am-6pm from Monday to Saturday to raise a return request.
What is not eligible for returns?
All products that exceed the 3-day window for return are not eligible for returns. Apart from books, any medical or dental equipment cannot be returned.
Once the return request is accepted, the product has to be shipped by the customer to the particular censor’s address.
Once the product is received, it will be checked for the following parameters:
- The product should be complete and must have all the accompanying parts and accessories.
- The product should be unused and untampered.
- The product should be undamaged. It should not have any scratches, dents or tears.
- The original packaging should be intact.
If the product is given a green signal for return, the amount is transferred to the customer in the same manner the payment was received.