1st MBBS Explorer
This book not only distinguishes the ‘nice to know’ facts from the ‘must know’ facts, but is also an attempt to provide a sense of confidence to the readers in their endeavor in completing the syllabus. A section has been provided in Chapter 4, where I have mentioned some vital facts about how to study bones and viscera. This book is a guide book and a ready reference of the latest trends and so it must not be treated like a textbook.
Key Features :
- The book contains West Bengal University of Health Science’s syllabus of anatomy, physiology and biochemistry
- Pictures and description of basic slides of histology
- Pictures of transverse sections of the body in anatomy for spotting
- Solved problem cards in biochemistry
- Last 22 years’ 1st Professional MBBS-Regular (1994-2015) and Supplementary (2009-2014) Questions
- Detailed biochemistry practical notes on identification of carbohydrates, proteins, glycerol, cholesterol, abnormal constituents of urine, titration of gastric juice and alkali, colorimetry, Beer-Lambert law, estimation of blood sugar, urea, creatinine and total protein, flame photometer, chromatography
- Model test papers of anatomy, physiology and biochemistry with rules for answering questions
- Format of theory paper and practical examination with marks distribution in university examination.
|Dimensions||25 × 19 × 1 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.