A Handbook of Vitiligo & Color Atlas
This book “A Handbook of Vitiligo and Color Atlas” is a humble presentation and meant to be a companion for busy practicing dermatologists, residents, and family physicians. It will provide new treatments—both medical and cosmetic surgical modalities—to the patients and thereby it is a great service to the humanity at large.
Key Features :
- This edition of the book of vitiligo has undergone comprehensive revisions to all chapters, with updates and expanded content providing the reader with a more comprehensive and in-depth coverage of treatment modalities of vitiligo with a section “Color Atlas”.
- Drugs derived from living organisms discussed throughout.
- Presents an approach and evaluation of vitiligo and pigmentation disorders in general.
- Deals with various etiological causes and modalities of treatment and management of the disease.
- Provides extensive data on the basic science surrounding leukoderma, pigmentation, and pigmentary disorders.
- Provides new treatments—both medical and cosmetic surgical modalities—in large.
- Includes information about recent therapy, use of lasers, surgery, tattooing, and other treatments.
|25 × 17 × 1 cm
There are no inquiries yet.