A Practical Book of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry-I
“A Practical Book of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry-I” is an attempt to meet utmost requirements of the students of B. Pharm. IV semester/ second year, craving for the experimental designs and procedural aspects involved in the subject Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry-I. The book has fulfilled the requirements of Education Regulation and PCI. The book can be recommended as a useful reference book for the students and pharmacy professionals. The crude drug utilization, development of herbal drug industries and herbal formulations has raised the aspect of analysis for physicochemical determinations and microscopic with chemical interventions of crude drugs, which is included in the book with examples. The standardization of herbal drugs on account of physicochemical parameters will also be useful.
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE BOOK:
- This book comprised of the intermittent and preliminary steps of standardization of herbal drugs and study of physicochemical, phytochemical parameters in lucid manner.
- It gives point-wise and concise information required during experimentation, eliminating the need to refer too many texts for experiment.
- It is an attempt to cover maximum practical aspects of the subject to provide in-depth information regarding the physicochemical evaluation parameters, e.g., morphology, microscopy, chemical tests with well-labeled and illustrative diagrams.
- The viva-voce questions with answers, at the end of each experiment are suggestive and will be useful for the preparation of examination.
- The book is an attempt to illustrate the experiments of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry-I in a simple way with lucid language.
|24 × 19 × 0.5 cm
There are no inquiries yet.