A Primer of Research, Publication and Presentation
Author : Sandeep Grover, Shahul Ameen
ISBN : 9789354655883
Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd
Edition : 2/e
Year : 2022
Pages : 480
Binding Type : Paper Back
With CD/DVD : No
The book’s second edition has an additional 15 chapters (36 chapters in total) compared to the first edition. The additional topics will increase the understanding of research methodology for the readers. Eminent academicians and researchers from India have prepared the various chapters.
Key Features :
- The book covers research methodology, publication, and presentation skills.
- Primarily intended for postgraduate students and early career researchers in psychiatry and allied fields.
- Topics covered include writing research proposals, using various instruments, and organizing and analyzing data.
- Detailed chapters are provided on reading a scientific article; converting thesis to a journal article, preparing the various sections of an original article; writing brief reports, papers on qualitative studies, systematic reviews, case reports, and letters on published papers; and conducting meta-analyses.
- Information on making academic presentations such as seminars, case conferences, and journal clubs and crafting effective PowerPoint presentations and conference posters.
- It also has chapters on publication ethics, choosing a journal for article submission, and responding to peer reviewers.
|Dimensions||18 × 13 × 2 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.