Angelus BIO-C Temp – Bioceramic Paste For Intracanal Dressing
₹809.00 – ₹2,879.00 (-33%)
Ready To Use Bioceramic Paste For Intracanal Dressing
Brand : Angelus
Packaging : 0.5gm Syringe | 2gm Syringe
Key Features :
1. High release of hydroxyl (OH-) ions
2. Higghly Biocompatible
3. High alkalinity
4. High radiopacity
5. Superior Antimicrobial protection
6. Doesn’t set inside the canal
7. Easy remova
BIO-C TEMP is a ready-to-use bioceramic paste for intracanal dressing. It has a great advantage in relation to calcium hydroxide pastes because it presents low solubility and in this way allows the product to be in contact with the canal walls for a long period of time.
As a result, a high release of hydroxyl (OH-) ions is obtained continuously and gradually. Available in a syringe and applicator tips specially developed for the product. The applicator tips are pre-curved and with adequate length, which facilitates the application in areas of difficult access.
pH : The main components of BIO-C® TEMP are Calcium Silicates, which after hydrated produce Calcium Hydroxide that dissociates into Ca2+ and OH-. The released hydroxyl ions (OH-) are responsible for a significant increase in the pH of the surrounding tissue,
making the environment unsuitable for bacterial growth.
Release of Ca2+ ions : The release of Ca2+ ions is key for the biological and chemical action of an intracanal dressing. BIO-C® TEMP presents a constant release of Ca2+ ions
to the tissues being biocompatible, causing no irritation or painful symptomatology.
Particle Size : Its particle size (≤ 2 μm) gives BIO-C® TEMP a better flow and penetration into the accessory canals and dentinal tubules, in addition to a higher product reactivity, which favors the faster release of Ca2+ ions and OH- ions.
Radiopacity : BIO-C TEMP has high radiopacity (≥ 9 mm in the Aluminum step-wedge), providing a radiographic visualization of excellence.
Easy removal : BIO-C TEMP has been developed with a formulation that in addition to not setting it is easy to remove.
- The product is sensitive to moisture, so properly close the packaging with adequate pressure to prevent drybess.
- Do not store it in the refrigerator.
- Do not reuse applicator tips.
- Clean and sterilize the syringe in subsequent uses to avoid cross-contamination.
- Wear safety goggles, face shield and gloves when handling the product. In case of contact with eyes or skin, wash with water.
- Do not use the product after its expiration date.
- Do not use the product if its packaging is damaged.
- Do not use it in patients that report sensitivity to the components of the formula.
- Product not tested in pregnant and lactating women.
- Keep the product away from children.
- The product should remain in the patient’s root canal chamber temporarily (not exceeding 30 days).
- Product to be used exclusively by the dental surgeon.
- Any serious incidents occurring in relation to this device must be communicated to the manufacturer and to the competent authority of the State in which the user and/or patient lives.
1. Intracanal dressing for endodontic treatment of teeth with pulp necrosis and retreatment.
2. Intracanal dressing for cases of perforations, external and internal resorptions, prior to the use of BIO-C® REPAIR, MTA REPAIR HP and MTA Angelus.
3. Incomplete rhizogemesis.
Technical Details :
- pH : ~12
- Radiopacity : 9 mm Al
- Particle Size : ≤ 2 μm
- Flow : 23.85 ± 0.33 mm
- Rheometry : 11.0 ± 2.0 Pa.s
- Solubility : 0.15 ± 0.05 %
Instruction & Storage
A. USE OF APPLICATOR TIPS
1. Sterilize the applicators tips before use.
2. Place the applicator tip at the syringe
3. We recommend using a disposable plastic cover on the syringe to avoid cross-contamination.
4. Confirm the output of the material from the syringe before the direct application to the canal
5. Position the tip and syringe assembly properly into the canal and press the plunger with little force to prevent the excessive output of the product
6. Before closing the syringe, retract the plunger to stop the outflow
7. Clean any excess material in the tip of the syringe and close with appropriate pressure after use to prevent moisture input, which causes the product to dry
8. Clean and disinfect the syringe in subsequent uses to avoid cross- contamination.
B. INTRACANAL APPLICATION
1. Anesthetize, install rubber dam isolation and then perform the biomechanical preparation of the canal and, in case of internal reabsorption, use specific instruments to remove the inflammatory tissue.
2. Dry the canal with absorbent paper points.
3. Discard the material of the beginning of the syringe, as it may be a little hard.
4. Connect the applicator tip to the syringe
5. Insert the tip of the syringe near the dental apex
6. Apply BIO-C ® TEMP through gradual retraction of the syringe to obtain a complete filling of the canals
7. Remove any excess paste from the pulp chamber
Note: Make the changes if necessary, until signs and symptoms normalize.
8. The removal should be performed using Sodium Hypochlorite associated with the use of a Kerr Type File making grinding movements against the root canal walls.
9. Then, irrigate with 17% EDTA solution and if possible activate EDTA with an Ultrasonic Tip in 3 cycles of 10 seconds duration.
10. Seal the canal with a sealer such as BIO-C ® SEALER or MTA-FILLAPEX and gutta-percha cones.
11. Seal the coronary opening.
1. Keep the product in a dry and ventilated place between 15 and 30°C and with relative humidity below 60%.
2. Do not store it in the refrigerator.
3. After using the product, close it APPLYING A STRONG PRESSURE using the original cap.
4. Return the syringe to the envelope containing the silica gel and TIGHTLY CLOSE the metallic package
5. In the case of bioceramic products, such as BIO-C TEMP, with a tip applicator, remove after use and close it with the original cap.
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 7 cm|
0.5 gm, 2 gm
There are no reviews yet.
There are no inquiries yet.