Applied Physiology & Pharmacology for Anesthetists & Intensivists
All postgraduate trainees in anesthesiology and critical care (and even practitioners) need a thorough understanding of the applied basic sciences, neglected during the first couple of years of heady joy for having obtained admission to MBBS course. Physiology and pharmacology the lifelong helpers throughout our professional medical careers.
Key Features :
- Key concepts of physiology and pharmacology explained in easy language by experienced teachers.
- Easy-to-understand diagrams, used for thorough explanation of key concepts.
- Particular emphasis on cardiorespiratory physiology with great detailing of all aspects.
- Topics set out as per organ system, with relevant aspects to clinical practice emphasized.
- From fundamental concepts to complex physiology and pharmacological topics of relevance.
- Great one-stop destination for all trainees.
|28 × 22 × 3.5 cm
There are no inquiries yet.