Applied Psychology for Nurses
Applied Psychology for Nurses has been prepared for undergraduate students of nursing. This book is based on the revised syllabus (2021) of Indian Nursing Council (INC). In addition to the syllabus, many important points related to the chapters in syllabus are also explained to enrich the knowledge of future nurses of 21st century.
Key Features :
- Contents have been revised and expanded.
- New topic—Introduction to Child Psychology and new chapters such as Application of Soft Skills and Self-empowerment have been added.
- Many new figures and tables are incorporated.
- Each chapter begins with Specific Learning Objectives and Chapter Outline to give an overview of the chapter.
- ‘Applications’ at the end of each chapter provides the summary of information dealt in that chapter.
- Points to note, questions and short notes are provided at the end of each chapter for self-assessment.
|Dimensions||22 × 16 × 1 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.