Atlas & Synopsis of Dermatology
The book is predominantly highlighted by numerous colored pictures of skin disease which covers different stages of a particular skin lesion and also its unusual presentation. The picture of lesion helps in making clinical diagnosis. In cases of doubt, diagnostic biopsy of the lesion and its histopathology will provide confirmation of diagnosis and further proper treatment. There is precise, associated updated details of clinical features, etiology and management of these cases. Some serious dermatological diseases require urgent treatment and /or hospitalization and should be dealt urgently.
- The book covers common dermatological diseases seen in clinical practice
- Highlighted by numerous colored pictures of skin disease
- Covers different stages of a particular skin lesion and also its unusual presentation
- Picture lesions covered in this book are apt for making clinical diagnosis
- The book contains precise associated updated details of clinical features, etiology and management of common dermatological cases
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 1 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.