BD Chaurasia’s Human Anatomy 9ed Vol 3 And 4 Regional And Applied Dissection And Clinical Head And Neck Brain Neuroanatomy (Pb 2023) Set Of 2 Vols
You may also like
Widely acclaimed as a standard textbook in view of its simple language, comprehensive coverage, lucid presentation and neatly-drawn line diagrams, BD Chaurasia’s Human Anatomy remains the most preferred textbook in India and abroad. This edition has been thoroughly revised and updated to make it extremely informative and much more student-friendly. The ninth edition now features diagrams adapted from the first edition, originally prepared by Dr BD Chaurasia, which have been suitably redrawn, modified and colored appropriately. Many text chapters have citations to videos of osteology and soft parts which are accessible through CBSiCentral App. Clinically oriented FAQs and MCQs, and ECE cases have been included to make the volumes absolutely clinical in nature.
Key Features :
- Text follows the CBME Guidelines; and all topics are described as per the Competency Based Undergraduate Curriculum for the Indian Medical Graduate; prescribed by the National Medical Commission.
- Colour codes used consistently in the drawings of various cells, tissues and organs are given at the beginning of each section.
- Impressively diagrams;, originally hand-drawn by Dr BD Chaurasia, adapted from the first edition of BDC Human Anatomy, have been incorporated in this edition to make drawing of illustrations easier for the students.
- Videos of osteology and soft parts, accessible from CBSiCentral App through scratch code, have been numbered and cited in the respective chapters in all the four volumes. The App also includes answers to FAQs.
- Clinical orientation has been enthused by structuring many FAQs and MCQs in ‘clinical mode’. Early Clinical Exposure
|28 × 22 × 6 cm
There are no inquiries yet.