Bedside Obstetrics & Gynecology for Postgraduates
This book would serve as a valuable resource for the postgraduate students and residents, containing all the common and important case studies in the field of both Obstetrics and Gynecology, which they might encounter during the practical examinations, university examinations and clinical practice. Though mainly catering to postgraduate students, residents and practitioners, some intellectual undergraduate students who ultimately want to pursue their career in Obstetrics and Gynecology are also likely to find this book very useful.
Key Features :
- Valuable resource for the postgraduate students and residents.
- Comprises of all the common and important case studies in the field.
- New chapters, updated guidelines, new medicines, treatment regimens and management protocols have been incorporated.
- Emphasizes the importance of clinical examination.
- Long cases have been explained in the form of case study.
- Each case study simulates clinical practice scenarios to elicit the proper patient approach and clinical judgement.
- Questions from past 10-year papers have been incorporated in each chapter for postgraduate students.
- Contains numerous flowcharts, color images and clinical pictures to demonstrate the case diagnosis and management.
- All recent advances in the field of obstetrics and gynecology have been added.
- Special focus is given on evidence-based clinical trials which are added at the end of each chapter (can be accessed by scanning a QR code given the book).
|28 × 22 × 5 cm
There are no inquiries yet.