Clinical Grand Rounds in Pediatric Infectious Diseases
IAP Infectious Diseases Chapter has always strived to maintain high academic standard and update the members. Clinical Grand Rounds in Pediatric Infectious Diseases is another endeavor and this is in its second edition. This book will enrich the knowledge of a practicing pediatrician and incite the inquisitiveness in a student. The earnest effort by the editors and sincere contribution by the authors are appreciable as every page and every case opens a new window to the clinical world which is sometime unique, sometime unexplored and often revealing.
Key Features :
- The book is an ambitious project of Indian Academy of Pediatrics Infectious Diseases Chapter.
- More than 35,000 copies of First edition have been sold since 2019.
- Chapters are contributed by clinicians and infectious diseases specialists, with great expertise in diagnosing and managing pediatric infectious diseases.
- Comprises of interesting cases in pediatric infectious diseases with presentations of uncommon manifestation of uncommon diseases, common manifestation of uncommon diseases, complicated cases where clinical acumen was used.
- Each chapter does not claim to be exhaustive and does not cover every conceivable situation.
- Cases that are commonly encountered in day-to-day practice have been selected. Some uncommon cases have also been included because of the interest it generates.
- All the materials have been derived from cases that have been encountered and managed by the authors, mainly from their personal practice.
- It will enrich the knowledge and approach of the reader, when encountered with an ambiguous and unsolved case of pediatric infectious disease.
- This revised edition contains many more interesting cases and learning experiences from renowned clinicians and academicians across the country.
- This fascinating collection of cases serves as a valuable reference and learning tool for pediatricians.
|Dimensions||25 × 18 × 2 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.