Community Medicine Buster
In this edition, 21 chapters are revised completely based on competency based curriculum. Within each chapter, questions are incorporated from 26 universities across India. In each chapter, answers are mostly tabulated forms. In Chapter 7, some important issues are highlighted in the format of death certificate. In chapter 8, few observations on snakebite of experts in this field are also incorporated as well as tuberculosis and HIV/ AIDS programs are revised. In chapter 20, overview of COVID-19 and available vaccines are described in brief. In Chapter 14, guidelines for handling, treatment and disposal of waste generated from COVID-19 patients are also added. Total of 755 MCQs are picked up from different universities across India and arranged chapter-wise. Few True/False and Fill in the Blank questions are also provided. Questions are also added in the context of AETCOM modules as a separate chapter. Questions from 26 universities are incorporated in this edition to cover wide range of questions for undergraduates, post-graduate students and researchers.
Key Features :
- Questions and answers format.
- It is based on new CBME Curriculum with 21 chapters.
- 10 Years Long Essay Questions and Short Notes up to the year 2023 from 26 Universities across India.
- 755 MCQs are distributed within the chapters with few AETCOM related questions.
- Current information on National Programs incorporated as far as possible though it is changing time to time for the need of the country.
|28 × 22 × 3.5 cm
There are no inquiries yet.