Competency Based Logbook for 1st Professional MBBS Anatomy
Author : Aditya Pratap Singh, Saumya Singh
ISBN : 9789354659218
Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd
Edition : 1/e
Year : 2023
Pages : 208
Binding Type : Paper Back
This logbook is designed as per the guidelines of logbook module shared by NMC for implementation of competency based curriculum and recommended to be followed for the MBBS students from the academic year 2019-20. This Logbook of Anatomy is verified record of the progression of the learner documenting the acquisition of the requisite, knowledge, skills, attitude and competencies. It is a tool that guides medical students by highlighting important clinical objectives promoting self reflection, providing an opportunity to obtain feedback from preceptors and the records can be used for formative and continuous assessment. Also this logbook is an academic document that becomes both a snapshot of the progress of the learner as well as a prerequisite for progression to the next phase of learning or graduation from the course.
Key Features :
- Pre-defined skill competencies of Anatomy given in the UG Curriculum module (Vol- I) for recording the activities conducted in a simple tabulated format based on NMC Logbook module.
- Separate section provided for competencies needed for certification in the subject.
- Separate empty table provided for competencies needed by the Department of Anatomy.
- Separate section provided for Alignment and Integration Topic (AITo), Early Clinical Exposure (ECE), Self-directed Learning (SOL), Humanities and Extracurricular Activities with ample space for reflective writing of the subject.
- Separate section of AETCOM for 1st year MBBS with modules and reflective writing space.
- Recording of the details of assignment and assessment.
- Separate sections are provided for Attendance Records of the students and attending extra classes for poor attendance.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 1 cm|
There are no reviews yet.
There are no inquiries yet.