Competency Based Logbook for 2nd Professional MBBS – Pharmacology
This logbook is designed as per the guidelines of logbook module shared by NMC for implementation of competency-based curriculum and recommended to be followed for the MBBS students from the academic year 2019-20. This logbook of Pharmacology is verified record of the progression of the learner documenting the acquisition of the requisite, knowledge, skills, attitude and/or competencies. It is a tool that guides medical students by highlighting important clinical objectives promoting self-reflection, providing an opportunity to obtain feedback from preceptors and the records can be used for formative and continuous assessment. Also this logbook is an academic document that becomes both a snap shot of the progress of the learner as well as a prerequisite for progression to the next phase of learning or graduation from the course.
Key Features :
- Pre-defined skill competencies of Pharmacology given in the UG Curriculum module-Vol. I for recording the activities conducted in a simple tabulated format based on NMC logbook module.
- Separate section provided for competencies needed for certification in the subject.
- Separate empty table provided for competencies needed by the department of Pharmacology.
- Separate section provided for Alignment and Integration Topics (AITo), SDL, Humanities and Extracurricular activities with ample space for reflective writing of the subject.
- Separate section of AETCOM for 2nd year MBBS with modules and reflective writing space.
- Recording of the details of assignment and assessment.
- Separate sections are provided for attendance record of the students and attending extra classes for poor attendance.
|28 × 22 × 1 cm
There are no inquiries yet.