Competency Based Logbook for 2nd Professional MBBS
Author : Saumya Singh, Aditya Pratap Singh
ISBN : 9789354652424
Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd
Edition : 1/e
Year : 2022
Pages : 130
Binding Type : Paperback
With CD/DVD : No
Competency Based Logbook for 2nd Professional MBBS subjects (Pathology, Microbiology and Pharmacology) is compiled according to competency based undergraduate curriculum for the Indian Medical Graduate. It will serve as a stimulus to encourage self-directed learning among undergraduate students.
Key Features :
- Simple tabular format for pre-defined competencies for recording the activities conducted along with assessment scale as per NMC guidelines.
- Separate section provided for competencies needed for certification in each subject.
- Separate section provided for self-directed learning (SDL) and with ample space for reflective writing of the respective subjects.
- Separate section of pandemic management module for 2nd year MBBS with module and reflective writing space.
- Separate section of AETCOM for 2nd year MBBS with modules and reflective writing space.
- Ample space to record details of assignment and assessment.
- Separate sections are provided for students’ attendance record and extra classes column for poor attendance.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 1 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.