Competency Based Logbook for 2nd Professional MBBS
Competency Based Logbook for 2nd Professional MBBS subjects (Pathology, Microbiology and Pharmacology) is compiled according to competency based undergraduate curriculum for the Indian Medical Graduate. It will serve as a stimulus to encourage self-directed learning among undergraduate students.
Key Features :
- Simple tabular format for pre-defined competencies for recording the activities conducted along with assessment scale as per NMC guidelines.
- Separate section provided for competencies needed for certification in each subject.
- Separate section provided for self-directed learning (SDL) and with ample space for reflective writing of the respective subjects.
- Separate section of pandemic management module for 2nd year MBBS with module and reflective writing space.
- Separate section of AETCOM for 2nd year MBBS with modules and reflective writing space.
- Ample space to record details of assignment and assessment.
- Separate sections are provided for students’ attendance record and extra classes column for poor attendance.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 1 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.