Competency Based Logbook In Biochemistry For First Professional MBBS
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Author : Niket Verma, Poonam Agrawal
ISBN : 9789390709618
Publisher : CBS Publication
Edition : 1/e
Year : 2021
Pages : 64
Binding Type : Paperback
This logbook aims to provide a ready format to record the activities, competencies and skills as well as the Early Clinical Exposure (ECE) sessions from Biochemistry. Combined with reflection writing, the records can be used for formative and continuous assessment of the learners as they progress through First Professional MBBS. This logbook will serve as a stimulus to encourage selfdirected learning among undergraduate students.
Salient Features :
- Simple tabular format of the templates for recording the activities conducted and competencies and skills acquired.
- An assessment scale with only two ratings: Scope for further improvement and Satisfactory, thereby emphasising on positive motivation for all students.
- Flexibility to record the competencies decided by individual departments.
- Ample space in each row to record and assess all activities under a given competency.
- Reflective portfolio for recording Early Clinical Exposure (ECE) sessions with encouragement of reflection writing and recording the details of assignments and assessments.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 1 cm|
There are no reviews yet.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.