Competency Based Logbook in Ear, Nose and Throat for MBBS
This ENT Logbook has been prepared as per the guidelines recommended for recording logbook entries for the MBBS students for documenting the achievement of selected competencies listed in the Competency Based UG Curriculum (2018) and the Regulations on Graduate Medical Education, 2019, Part II. The format and templates given in this booklet can be adapted/ modified as per requirements of the colleges/Universities.
Key Features :
- The first and the only ENT logbook that is developed on the basis of the Competency-Based Medical Education (CBME) of Graduate Medical Education Regulations (GMER) 2019 of National Medical Commission (NMC)/Medical Council of India (MCI).
- This logbook is an integral part of the formative and continuous assessment program.
- Competencies and their numbers included in the competency’s tables.
- Competencies mentioned in the new Interns Logbook included.
- Evidence for the activities entered in this logbook can be maintained in separate portfolio registers.
- Formats and summary of activities for portfolio are given.
|28 × 22 × 0.5 cm
There are no inquiries yet.