Competency Based Logbook In Pathology For Second Professional MBBS
This logbook aims to provide a ready format to record the activities, competencies and skills in Pathology. Combined with reflection writing, the records can be used for formative and continuous assessment of the learners as they progress through 2nd Professional MBBS. We hope that this logbook will serve as a stimulus to encourage self-directed learning among undergraduate students.
Salient Features :
- Simple tabular format of the templates for recording the activities conducted and competencies and skills acquired.
- An assessment scale with only two ratings, scope for further improvement and satisfactory; thereby emphasising on positive motivation for all students.
- Flexibility to record the competencies decided by individual departments.
- Ample space in each row to record and assess all activities under a given competency.
- Reflective portfolios for important topics with encouragement of reflection writing and recording the details of assignments and assessments.
- Separate sections for SBT (Simulation Based Teaching), AETCOM (Attitude, Ethics and Communication) and Integration.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 1 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.