Competency Based Logbook Of General Medicine For All Phases Of MBBS
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Author : Mahajan Neeraj, Parekh Paras, Shrivastav Chanchal
ISBN : 9789390709649
Publisher : CBS Publication
Edition : 1/e
Year : 2021
Pages : 252
Binding Type : Paperback
Salient Feature :
- This logbook contains all the activities carried out by learner in the department of General Medicine across all the phases of MBBS.
- It provides a single and complete record of competencies achieved by the learner.
- Certifiable competencies and ‘show how’ (SH) level competencies taken from undergraduate curriculum vol.2 document of CBME.
- Suggested competencies are pre-written in the Logbook.
- AETCOM module, Pandemic module, skill training and reflective writing pages are included.
- For each competency, ample space is given to record various activities done by the learner throughout MBBS.
- This logbook can be an integral part of formative and programmatic assessment of learner.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 2 cm|
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.