Competency Based Questions and Answers in Ophthalmology for Third MBBS Professional Examination
The main objective of this book is to introduce to the undergraduate students the subject of ophthalmology in a simplified manner in the form of questions and answers.
The new CBME curriculum brings with it a finely structured method of learning both theory and practical aspects of ophthalmology. Also, the upcoming pattern of evaluation is another overwhelming change that a student must gear up for NEXT. Keeping these two new developments in mind, the questions are framed using Bloom’s taxonomy verbs and the answers are written in a structured format using bulleted points to ease learning, understanding and memorizing.
- Questions and MCQs have been framed as per the CBME guidelines
- Contents have been arranged as per the competencies set under the CBME guidelines, including both theory and practical components
- Conventional long essays, short essays, short answers, multiple choice questions of various types, and ‘fill in the blanks’ have been included for broader experience of the student
- Many image-based (both clinical and investigation) questions have been added
- All answers are heavily supported by numerous diagrams and flowcharts
- Some topics that were excluded under a separate heading for overall understanding of ophthalmology
|Dimensions||25 × 18 × 3 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.