Comprehensive Clinical Anesthesia
The current book details the basic pharmacology of anesthetic drugs, the equipment needed for anesthesia. It also discusses all relevant topics and deals with all the relevant fields of clinical anesthesia starting with airway management to all major fields of anesthesia such anesthesia for neurosurgery, pediatric surgery, cardiac and vascular surgery and anesthesia for patients undergoing solid organ transplant.
Key Features :
- Comprehensive but concise coverage of relevant aspects of clinical anesthesia.
- Coverage of safety aspects, nontechnical skills and errors in the operating room environment.
- Chapters written by experienced teachers and authors covering their areas of expertise.
- Relevant discussion about physiology, pathophysiology and basic pharmacology.
- Entire section on anesthesia for various solid organ transplant procedures.
- Extensive coverage of postoperative complications and their management.
|28 × 22 × 3 cm
There are no inquiries yet.