Critical Care Update 2021 (ISCCM)
Core topics have been retained, while newer topics not covered in previous editions have been added. It is not surprising that a section on COVID-19 related topics have been added this time. The editorial board have tried to strike a balance while selecting authorship by inviting a completely new fleet of authors from Fellows of College, Societies, and Academic wing selected on their area of expertise, and at the same time, retaining experience of Senior Faculty as Section Editors.
Key Features :
- Contains 14 sections including 83 chapters covering major organ systems with more than 500 pages of review articles.
- Includes a dedicated section on COVID-related ICU issues and clinically relevant chapters which should improve bedside care.
- Discusses new topics on diagnostics, antibiotics and emerging infections such as coronavirus.
- Chapters written by leading national and international experts in the field.
- Provides liberal use of tables, flowcharts and algorithms.
- Updates with recent guidelines where relevant, and recent up-to-date references for further reading.
|Dimensions||27 × 22 × 2.5 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.