Dental Wisdom Oral And Maxillofacial Pathology Solved Question Papers 1st/2017
Author : Dinraj Kulkarni, Apurva Kulkarni
ISBN : 9789383124367
Publisher : Paras Medical Books
Edition : 1st
Year : 2017
Pages : 410
Product Type : Paper Back
Condition : New
Availability : In Stock
About the Author:
Dr Dinraj Kulkarni is an Assistant Professor, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, M A Rangoonwala Dental College and Research Centre, Pune, Maharashtra, India. He is a dedicated teacher and has published articles in national and international indexed journals. His area of interest includes, dental anatomy, oral pathology, genetics and forensic odontology. He has finished his PG diploma in nano-dentistry. Dr Dinraj Kulkarni has 9 books (Dental Supreme and Dental Success Series) to his credit for various publications like Jaypee Brothers, Paras and EMMESS publication, and has contributed, many topics in textbook of periodontics. He has been elected as an editor in the “journal of International Oral Health”.
Key Features :-
- The book consists of 22 question papers [2006 to 2016 (RS, RS 1, RS 2 & RS 3)} solved in a systematic manner as per university exam pattern which includes recent 2016 (RS 3) question paper also.
- Point wise notes are given for better understanding and better presentation in university exams.
- Includes numerous flowcharts, mnemonics, tables, boxes and clinical line diagrams throughout the text to make understanding and recalling easier.
- As the oral pathology subject itself relates with histopathology, hence to secure good marks in university examination, as well as to clear the concepts, more than 50 histopathological neat labelled line diagrams are included.
- At many places, section note is given, so that it’s easy for students to understand the subject more clearly and to remove the difficulties or doubts.
- References are taken from all standard books as well as the books recommended by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- New syllabus of RGUHS is included included so that students can know the syllabus and study accordingly.
- Tips and tricks on how to prepare for the examination is given to score more marks.
|Dimensions||27 × 21 × 4 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.