Diagnostic Imaging: Brain, 4th Edition
Author : Miral D. Jhaveri
ISBN : 9780323756204
Publisher : Elsevier
Edition : 4th
Publish Year : 2021
Pages : 1300
Cover Type : Hard Back
Covering the entire spectrum of this fast-changing field, Diagnostic Imaging: Brain, fourth edition, is an invaluable resource for neuroradiologists, general radiologists, and trainees—anyone who requires an easily accessible, highly visual reference on today’s neuroimaging of both common and rare conditions. World-renowned authorities provide updated information on more than 300 diagnoses, all lavishly illustrated, delineated, and referenced, making this edition a useful learning tool as well as a handy reference for daily practice.
Key Features :
- Provides authoritative, comprehensive guidance on both pathology-based and anatomy-based diagnoses to help you diagnose the full range of brain and CNS conditions.
- Features thousands of extensively annotated images, including a large number of full-color illustrations—greatly expanded since the previous edition.
- Details 31 new diagnoses, covering key topics such as critical illness-associated microbleeds, autoimmune encephalitis, multinodular and vacuolating tumor of cerebrum, calcifying pseudoneoplasm of neuraxis (CAPNON), uremic encephalopathy, gadolinium deposition and associated controversies, ataxia-telangiectasia, and Zika virus infection.
- Reflects updates from the most recent WHO Classification of Tumors of the CNS, which presents major restructuring of brain tumor categories and incorporates new entities that are defined by both histology and molecular features.
- Includes updates to the 2016 WHO Classification of Tumors of the CNS by cIMPACT-NOW based on recent and ongoing advances in molecular pathogenesis.
- Covers recent neuroimaging advances, such as 7T MRI scanners and dual-energy/dual-source CT imaging.
- Uses bulleted, succinct text and highly templated chapters for quick comprehension of essential information at the point of care.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 8 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.