Diagnostic Imaging: Nuclear Medicine, 3rd Edition
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Key Features :
- Reflects recent advances in the field with information on new guidelines, new imaging protocols and equipment, and new radiotracers —including I-131 therapy for thyroid cancer; new tracers for PET/CT for prostate cancer, carcinoid tumor, pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors, and many more; new procedures for GI motility; new SPECT/CT protocols for sentinel lymph node mapping, parathyroid adenoma, pulmonary embolism, and more.
- Contains new chapters on approach to nuclear medicine therapy, Lu-177 Dotatate therapy for SRS positive tumors, Lu-177 PSMA therapy for prostate cancer, GFR Analysis, pulmonary carcinoid tumor, meningioma, and pediatric CNS and neuroendocrine tumors.
- Details new targeted nuclear medicine therapies, including theranostics: using one radioactive drug to diagnose and a second radioactive drug to deliver therapy to treat a main tumor and any metastatic tumors.
- Features more than 1,500 high-quality images, many new or updated, including pediatric imaging, oncology imaging, radiology images, full-color drawings and illustrations, and 3D renderings.
- Covers the physics behind nuclear medicine with safety considerations for both patients and radiologists.
- Uses bulleted, succinct text and highly templated chapters to help you make informed decisions at the point of care.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 3 cm|
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.