Diagnostic Pathology: Bone, 3rd Edition
Author : G Petur Nielsen, Andrew Rosenberg
ISBN : 9780323765336
Publisher : Elsevier
Edition : 3rd
Publish Year : 2022
Pages : 625
Cover Type : Hard Back
This expert volume in the Diagnostic Pathology series is an excellent point-of-care resource for practitioners at all levels of experience and training. Covering all areas of bone pathology, it incorporates the most recent clinical, pathological, and molecular knowledge in the field to provide a comprehensive overview of all key issues relevant to today’s practice. Richly illustrated and easy to use, Diagnostic Pathology: Bone is a one-stop reference for accurate, complete surgical pathology reports, ideal as a day-to-day reference or as a reliable training resource.
Key Features :
- Includes a wide range of nonneoplastic and neoplastic entities in bone pathology that enhance diagnostic accuracy and provide the biological basis for optimal treatment of patients with bone tumors and nonneoplastic conditions.
- Reflects updates from the 5th Edition of the WHO Classification of Tumors of Soft Tissue and Bone.
- Brings you fully up to date with recent advances in nonneoplastic orthopaedic specimens, including osteoarthrosis, osteonecrosis, pathology of intervertebral discs and menisci, non-infectious inflammatory arthritis, crystal deposition diseases, and common metabolic disorders.
- Features new chapters covering growth and development, radiologic approach to bone tumors, and synovial tumors.
- Contains thousands of extensively annotated images, including gross pathology photographs, histopathology photomicrographs, immunohistochemistry, FISH, correlative radiologic imaging, and full-color illustrations.
- Features a templated, highly formatted design; concise, bulleted text; diagnostic pearls, key facts in each chapter; and an extensive index for easy reference.
- Provides an excellent resource at the point of care for physicians in pathology, radiology, and orthopaedics, as well as medical and radiation oncologists who treat bone tumors.
- Includes the enhanced eBook version, which allows you to search all text, figures, and references on a variety of devices.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 3 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.