Diagnostic Pathology: Breast, 3rd Edition
Author : Susan C. Lester, David G. Hicks
ISBN : 9780323758956
Publisher : Elsevier
Edition : 3rd
Publish Year : 2021
Pages : 784
Cover Type : Hard Back
This expert volume in the Diagnostic Pathology series is an excellent point-of-care resource for practitioners at all levels of experience and training. Covering all areas of breast pathology, it incorporates the most recent clinical, pathological, radiological, staging, and molecular knowledge in the field to provide a comprehensive overview of all key issues relevant to today’s practice. Richly illustrated and easy to use, the third edition of Diagnostic Pathology: Breast is a one-stop reference for accurate, complete surgical pathology evaluation—ideal as a day-to-day reference or as a reliable training resource.
Key Features :
- Includes a wide range of new information on breast pathology, including material specific to core needle biopsies, to help you identify, diagnose, and manage disease.
- Reflects updates to new tumor staging data in the American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC) 8th Edition and updated ASCO/CAP guidelines for interpreting HER2 assays.
- Brings you fully up to date with recent advances, including new molecular information for breast entities, new surgical techniques, more widely used multigene prognostic tests, and assays used to determine treatment, such as PD-L1 as a new immunotherapy biomarker for triple-negative breast cancer.
- Features new chapters covering gene expression profiling; immunotherapy; the differential diagnosis for common histologic patterns; solid papillary carcinoma; acinic cell carcinoma; and intraoperative consultations, including a video showing how to process specimens with radioactive seeds.
- Offers expert guidance on evaluation of postneoadjuvant resection specimens, sentinel lymph nodes, and extent of disease and multifocality.
- Contains thousands of extensively annotated images, including gross pathology photographs, histopathology photomicrographs with a wide range of immunohistochemical stains, fluorescent in situ hybridization, and full-color illustrations.
- Features a templated, highly formatted design; concise, bulleted text; diagnostic pearls; key facts in each chapter; and an extensive index for easy reference.
- Includes the enhanced eBook version, which allows you to search all text, figures, and references on a variety of devices.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 3.5 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.