Diagnostic Pathology: Forensic Autopsy, 1st Edition
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Author : Thomas A Slater , Mohammed Abdul Waduud
ISBN : 9780323756174
Publisher : Elsevier
Edition : 1st
Publish Year : 2021
Pages : 600
Cover Type : Hard Back
Key Features :
- Provides expert guidance on accurate diagnoses of the findings and patterns encountered in the forensic autopsy, as well as cause of death procedures.
- Covers key topics such as opioid and drug deaths, including new drugs and their toxicology; deaths and investigations in custody; infant and child deaths, including SIDS and overlaying; and infant and child neck trauma, including shaken baby syndrome.
- Contains the necessary information to aid in the performance of both routine and complicated forensic autopsies.
- Features hundreds of high-quality images throughout, including full-color illustrations and clinical and gross pathology photographs—all carefully annotated to highlight the most diagnostically significant factors.
- Features a templated, highly formatted design; concise, bulleted text; key facts in each chapter; and an extensive index for easy reference.
- Offers authoritative, readable coverage for those who need to learn and understand important aspects of forensic autopsy, including coroners, medico-legal death investigators, and legal investigators.
- Includes the enhanced eBook version, which allows you to search all text, figures, and references on a variety of devices.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 3 cm|
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.