Early Clinical Exposure: A Case Based Approach in Clinical Biochemistry
Early Clinical Exposure: A Case Based Approach in Clinical Biochemistry will help bridge the gap in learning and will make the students understand the relevance of what they are learning in biochemistry through the lens of clinical application.
Key Features :
- Logically aligned with early clinical exposure (ECE) recommendations in CBME curriculum.
- Commonly asked clinical cases in a question-answer format suitable for exam preparation.
- Relevant weightage and number of cases pertaining to different content areas in the curriculum.
- Curated illustrations for a better understanding of the clinico-biochemical correlation.
- Succinct photographs and graphics for systematic deeper learning.
|Dimensions||25 × 19 × 1 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.