Educational Technology in Nursing Education
Author : Jaspreet Kaur Sodhi
ISBN : 9789390595372
Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd
Edition : 1/e
Year : 2022
Pages : 330
Binding Type : Paperback
With CD/DVD : No
The purpose of this book is to develop understanding of basics of curriculum planning and to assist students in using various teaching methods effectively. This book will help students to acquire a basic understanding of theoretical foundations and principles of education and learning and to familiarize them with the latest advancements in the field.
Key Features :
- This book is designed according to the revised INC syllabus for BSc (N). It can also be used as textbook for post-basic BSc nursing students.
- Simple, logical, and clear presentation of text.
- Chapter outline, learning objectives with supportive table and boxes in every chapter guide the reader through the entire book.
- Special emphasis has been laid on the basics of competency-based curriculum and choice-based credit system as prescribed for undergraduate students.
- Addition of new instructional media and technology such as tele-nursing, use of mobile in education, use of games in education.
- All concepts are supported by sample of various educational practical topics.
|Dimensions||25 × 19 × 1.5 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.