Author : Maheshwari, Mhaskar
ISBN : 9789354653766
Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd
Edition : 7/e
Year : 2022
Pages : 396
Binding Type : Paperback
With CD/DVD : No
This book has completed 25 years of its publication and continues to remain a popular choice for medical and physiotherapy students. In these 25 years, a lot has changed in orthopaedics—some concepts have become outdated and new have taken roots. While revising a book, primarily aimed at an undergraduate medical student, it becomes a task to filter the information. One has to keep only what is required for an undergraduate. The book must maintain its basic character—a simple, readable and to-the-point book for an undergraduate.
Key Features :
- Includes Annexure on ‘Clinical Methods’ makes it an ‘all-in-one’ book for UG Students and residents.
- Complimentary Online Resources having Clinical Cases, MCQs and Mock Tests for self-assessment.
- ‘Additional Information: From the entrance exams point of view’ given at the end of each chapter.
- Annexure on ‘Orthopaedic Terminology’ helps to review meaning of different terms in orthopaedics.
- Key points ‘What have we learnt?’ have been given at the end of each chapter for a quick review.
- A number of diagrams and X-rays have been replaced for better clarity and understanding.
- Competency/Learning Objectives provided in the beginning of each chapter.
- Based on Education Curriculum of National Medical Commission (NMC).
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 1 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.