Essentials of Postgraduate Pharmacology & Biostatistics
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Author : Uttam Kumar Roy, Shouvik Choudhury
ISBN : 9789354656941
Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd
Edition : 2/e
Year : 2022
Pages : 438
Binding Type : Paperback
With CD/DVD : No
Keeping in mind the increasing demand in global label, pharmacokinetic compartmental model, ANOVA (through fundamental approach), updates of COVID-19, gene therapy, and scientific writing have been added. Clear schematic diagrams, numerous flowcharts, and tables have been added for better understanding.
Key Features :
- This book is highly helpful for young medical researchers and pharmacologists.
- Statistics and pharmacology including the recent advances with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) updates are incorporated.
- Written in a very simple and lucid language.
- Different flowcharts are included for easy understanding.
- Reputed libraries of many countries including Harvard, Oxford, and British Library have cataloged the book.
|Dimensions||24 × 18 × 2 cm|
There are no reviews yet.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.