Forensic Medicine Solved Question Papers
This book is presented in handy form for easy handling during examinations. The books referred to write the answers are the ones that are commonly ready by the students so as not to cause confusion and avoid perpetuation of the tension at eleventh hour. The questions that have been repeated are referred. The book only includes all the questions of the Revised Scheme 3 and 2 which are applicable to present batches but however the important questions from older schemes are compiled together under sample papers which might repeat in future examination.
Key Features :
- Includes 26 question papers (Revised Scheme 2 & 3) of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Karnataka, India.
- 4 special sample papers covering all the important questions from Revised Scheme and Old Scheme.
- Course contents of Revised Scheme 3 and examination pattern prescribed by the university also included.
- Format similar to other books by the author to make it user friendly.
- All the questions are answered to reduce the workload on the student.
- Also included are figures that are essential and sufficient for the question.
- Questions are answered as per the marks allotted to them.
- Answers are selected from the books commonly referred by the students to avoid confusion during revision for university examination.
|28 × 22 × 2 cm
There are no inquiries yet.