Ghai’s Textbook of Practical Physiology
The various sections of this book including those on hematology, human experiments and clinical physiology have been thoroughly revised as per the competency-based medical education curriculum (NMC) guidelines. We have attempted to familiarize the students with the clinical and experimental approach to human physiology. Well-labeled diagrams and flowcharts have been incorporated to improve the understanding. The book has been specially designed for step-by-step learning of practicals and experiments, which are essential for medical students seeking to develop expertise in physiology and clinical medicine. This tenth edition features numerous revised and redrawn illustrations to facilitate the easy assimilation of the practicals.
Key Features :
- The whole text has been thoroughly revised.
- The syllabus has been covered as per the competency-based Medical Education Curriculum (NMC) guidelines.
- All essential viva questions have been discussed.
- Comprehensive information and compact illustrations, diagrams, actual graphs/recordings and flowcharts have been incorporated.
- Physio-clinical significance has been added wherever relevant.
- Important notes have been incorporated and key points highlighted.
- Detailed objective structured practical examination (OSPE) for each practical.
- List of Practicals requiring certification added.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 2 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.