Handbook of Targeted Cancer Therapy and Immunotherapy: Breast Cancer
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Designed for quick, everyday reference, Handbook of Targeted Cancer Therapy and Immunotherapy: Breast Cancer provides a practical overview of this rapidly advancing field.
- Covers breast cancer targets―Phase 1, 2, and 3 trials and preliminary results, as well as approved therapies.
- Includes sections on Molecular Targets and Pathways, and Targeted and Immunotherapy Agents.
- Contains a section on Molecular Diagnostics, Testing, and Interpretation, with essential content customized for breast cancer.
- Organizes information by tumor type, pathway, and drug name, so you can approach clinical challenges from any direction.
- Highlights FDA approvals throughout.
- Pocket-sized and color coded to help you find information quickly and easily.
|Dimensions||12 × 15 × 2 cm|
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.