Harrisons Principles Of Internal Medicine 21st/2022 (2 Vols)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Key Features :
- In this book, readers get concise, straightforward schemas that can help them generate differential diagnoses quickly.
- This book explains the physiology and etiology of signs and symptoms and connects them to the disease-specific sections.
- The authors and editors have presented recent clinical study results and the latest recommendations.
- Radiographs, clinical pictures, schematics, and high-quality drawings provide excellent and thorough visual support.
- Coverage includes therapeutic techniques as well as particular treatment regimens.
- Clinical decision trees and algorithms that are useful.
- The book covers current disease diagnostic and treatment coverage, including COVID, dementia, sepsis, multiple sclerosis, and lung cancer.
- It includes more than 1000 clinical, pathological, and radiographic images, diagnostic and therapeutic decision trees, and clear schematics and diagrams detailing pathophysiologic processes.
- A variety of atlases provide well-selected compilations of crucial visual components of diagnosis and management.
- Harrison Latest Edition covers disease processes and clinically relevant treatment strategies.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 15 cm|
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.