Hutchison’s Clinical Methods International Edition, 25th Edition
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Author : Michael Glynn & William M Drake
ISBN : 9780702082665
Publisher : Elsevier
Edition : 25th
Publish Year : 2022
Pages : 496
Cover Type : Paper Back
Key Features :
- All chapters carefully reviewed and updated to reflect modern practice.
- Written by experts in their field and reviewed by an International Advisory Board – content is relevant to a wide international readership including in the Indian sub-continent, the Middle East and Africa.
- Covers all the main body systems, including the core areas of respiratory, cardiological, gastrointestinal, neurological and locomotor systems.
- Text organised by system and problem to aid navigation.
- Chapters can be read individually, to avoid duplication and need for cross-referencing.
- Tabulated information and diagrams for clarity and conciseness.
- Tailored to student needs but suitable for doctors at all levels of training and practice.
- Winner of multiple awards, including the BMA book awards.
- New appendix describing the clinical features of COVID-19.
|Dimensions||28 × 22 × 2.5 cm|
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.