IADVL Research Compendium 1st/2022
A handbook to help the doctor-cum-researcher in conceptualisation, designing, conduct, analysis and publication of research initiatives The book is developed for use by not only dermatologists but all other medical disciplines.
- Each chapter has examples cited from real-life scenarios.
- Multiple-choice questions in each chapter helps in self-assessment and learning.
- Exercises have been drafted in each chapter to reinforce learning.
- Chapters authored by experts with robust research experience.
- Section previews give a glimpse of the learning covered by Chapters in a unit.
|28 × 22 × 3 cm
There are no inquiries yet.