IAP Recent Advances in Pediatrics- 2
Author : PSN Menon
ISBN : 9789354656132
Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd
Edition : Vol. 2
Year : 2022
Pages : 552
Binding Type : Paperback
With CD/DVD : No
IAP Recent Advances in Pediatrics, Volume 2 (IAPRAP2), the biennial treatise, once again brings to the readers, the recent scientific advances in the field of pediatrics across different spheres.
Key Features :
- Sequel to the first volume published in 2020, the second volume is being brought out in 2022 as per the vision of Team IAP to constantly update all the readers.
- Advances in the various fields of pediatrics starting from neonatology and extending to development, nutrition, immunization, infectious diseases, adolescence, critical care, and different organ systems are presented with scientific evidence from recent publications.
- Newer insights in the fields of environment (noise pollution), child rights, genetics, and SARS-CoV-2 vaccines are some additional highlights of this volume.
- 27 chapters with at least one topic covered under each subspecialty.
- The chapters have been carefully prepared by eminent pediatricians across the country and abroad and peer-reviewed by equally illustrious colleagues.
|Dimensions||24 × 18 × 3 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.