IAP Specialty Series on Pediatric Cardiology
Author : R Krishna Kumar, Shakuntala S Prabhu, M Zulfikar Ahamed
ISBN : 9789350903643
Publisher : Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd
Edition : 2/e
Publish Year : 2013
Pages : 560
Size : 6.75″ X 9.5″
Cover Type : Paper Back
With CD/DVD : No
- This book is written to address the practical needs of practicing pediatricians and postgraduate students.
- Conceptual framework and core information is provided in key areas in pediatric cardiology.
- The wole book is written in an easily understandable style.
- A number of experts from within India and selected authors from overseas have contributed individual chapters.
- Pediatric cardiology is a relatively new speciality and numerous advances happen in a relatively short period of time.
- The second edition has retained the basic structure of the first edition.
- The individual chapters have been revised to incorporate important advances that have occurred in the last 4 years.
- The second edition retains a strong clinical focus.
|Dimensions||23 × 18 × 3 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.